Create your Affidavit of No Income for Business in minutes.

Step-by-step Assistance

Click the "Begin Here" button at the top of this page to start creating your document.

Answer a series of questions to create your document and then download in Word format.

Just look for the following icons as you answer the Q&A to know
more about the question and our suggested answer if you're feeling stuck.

What is this?

Click this icon for helpful information about the question

Suggested Answer

Click this icon to know what is the recommended answer based on similar contracts and industry practice

Things you need to know about Affidavit of No Income for Business.

1. What is an Affidavit of No Income?

An Affidavit of No Income is a written statement under oath by an authorized representative of the business (the “affiant”) that the business does not have any income for a certain period.

2. When do you need an Affidavit of No Income?

An Affidavit of No Income is usually needed by a business that has no income and is renewing its business permit and BIR registration with the government. The Affidavit is necessary to explain to the government that the business did not pay income tax because it does not yet have any income. 

3. What information do you need to create the Affidavit of No Income?

To create your Affidavit of No Income you’ll need the following minimum information:

  1. The name and details (e.g. nationality and address) of the affiant;
  2. The name and details (e.g. address, government registration details) of the business;
  3. The period during which the business does not have any income; and
  4. The purpose for which the Affidavit of No Income is being executed.

4. How much is the document?

The document costs PHP 350 for a one-time purchase. Once purchased you have unlimited use of the document.

You can also avail of Premium subscription at PHP 1,000 and get (a) unlimited use of our growing library of documents (from affidavits to contracts); and (b) unlimited use of our “Ask an Attorney” service which lets you consult a lawyer specializing in your concern.

Document Name