Create your Affidavit of No Consent of Spouse for Transfer of Property in minutes.

Step-by-step Assistance

Let us help you answer your document.

Just look for the following icons as you answer the Q&A to know
more about the question and our suggested answer if you're feeling stuck.

What is this?

Click this icon for helpful information about the question

Suggested Answer

Click this icon to know what is the recommended answer based on similar contracts and industry practice

Things you need to know about Affidavit of No Consent of Spouse for Transfer of Property.

1. What is an Affidavit of No Consent of Spouse for Transfer of Property?

An Affidavit of No Consent of Spouse is a written statement under oath by a person that he/she cannot obtain the consent of his/her spouse for the transfer of property. Normally in transactions involving the transfer of property owned by a married person, the consent of the other spouse is required. In exceptional cases where the consent cannot be otained, the Affidavit is needed to explain why the person cannot obtain the consent of his/her spouse.

2. What information do you need to create the Affidavit of No Consent of Spouse?

To create your Affidavit of No Consent of Spouse, you’ll need the following minimum information:

  1. The name and details (i.e. nationality and address) of the affiant
  2. The name and details (i.e. nationality) of the affiant’s spouse
  3. The reason why the affiant is unable to obtain the spouse’s consent
  4. A brief description of the property to be transferred
  5. The person to whom the property will be transferred to

3. How much is the document?

The document costs PhP 350 for a one-time purchase.

You can also avail of Premium subscription at PhP 1,000 and get (a) unlimited use of our growing library of documents, from affidavits to contracts; and (b) unlimited use of our “Ask an Attorney” service which lets you consult an expert lawyer anytime for any legal concern you have.

Document Name