Featured Law Firm: Camua Law Office
Rev. Roger Terence P. Camua, RFP, REP, MA, JD is a law and finance professional who specializes in tax litigation, estate planning, asset protection, labor law and corporate governance.
Rev. Roger Terence P. Camua, RFP, REP, MA, JD is a law and finance professional who specializes in tax litigation, estate planning, asset protection, labor law and corporate governance. He is also a book author and international lecturer. His main advocacy is to spread financial literacy and fighting against tax corruption through the use of the full extent of the law. He is passionate about God and sharing His Wisdom by teaching Biblical truth to a lost world.
Click here for his Facebook page.
Click here for his website.
Click here for his LinkedIn page.
Estate planning, Wills and Succession
Labor and Employment
General Corporate Services
Corporate and Business Law
Education and Training:
- University of Santo Tomas (Bachelor of Arts in Political Science degree, 2002)
- Lyceum of the Philippines University (Juris Doctor degree, 2007)
- University of Makati (Master of Public Administration complete units, 2010)
- Thompson Bible International Institute (Biblical Studies certificate, 2011)
- BusinessMaker Academy (Human Resources Management certificate, 2011)
- Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries (Master of Arts in Christian Leadership degree, 2014)
- Registered Financial Planners Institute-Philippines (Registered Financial Planner certificate, 2015)
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (Registered Estate Planner certificate, 2017)
- Oxfordian Colleges of the Philippines (Bachelor of Science in Accountancy degree, 2017)
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (Member, 2017)
- Registered Financial Planners Institute-Philippines (Member, 2016)
- Taxpayers’ Alliance of the Philippines, Inc. (Member, 2015)
- Association of Chiefs of Police of the Philippines, Inc. (Honorary Member, 2014)
- Church Planting Movement Institute of Missions, Inc. (Member, 2013)
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (Member, 2008)
- Philippine Indigenous Games and Sports Savers Association, Inc. (Ambassador of Goodwill, 2001)
Need to consult a lawyer?
Consult with lawyers like Camua Law Office using our “Ask an Attorney” service for only PhP 500.00 for a 30-minute consultation. Premium members enjoy unlimited 30-minute consultations.